Saturday, February 26, 2011

Good Morning Vietnam- A photo blog

I’m quite tired and can’t bring myself to write lots of words so I give you my photo blog

IMG_1364

Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh- Very important in Vietnamese history

IMG_1379

War Remnants Museum, Ho Chi Minh City- Never have I been to a place where I wanted to cry so much in my life. Really shocks me what humans can do to one another

IMG_1392

Entrance to Viet Cong tunnels. Trust me I had a go at getting in there and it’s a tight squeeze

IMG_1419

Covered bridge in Hoi An- A UNESCO town where Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese culture collide

IMG_1421

Hoi An- oh the colours and architecture make my heart sing with happiness

IMG_1521

My Son- 1000 years old and surviving many wars. A true marvel which I didn’t know existed until 3 days ago

That’s it for now! I’ll say this is part 1 of 2. Heading to the North tomorrow over the 17th parallel to see what I can find

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment